When it comes to growing an online business I love leveraging technology to grow. Why? Because it makes life easier, if you can simplify and streamline your process then it will free up more time for you to work on your business, serve more clients or more time to yourself or your family. On the blog today, I’m going to be sharing with some of my favorite tools! Enjoy!
- Freshbooks: This is what I use for all my billing, hourly tracking for contractors and all this billing. I love this tool for sending clients invoices. It is uber professional, they can login and see what is due and when. It is easy to
- Ontraport:Ontraport can do it all! CRM, email marketing, email automation, payment processor, forms, sales pages (more about this in a bit) and lead scoring system all in one then Ontraport is the one. While it is a bit on the pricier side it is completely worth it if you know you want to build an online business. As a bonus, you can build your entire membership site or course on their platform as well and all of the data seamlessly integrates.
- Canva: This program is awesome for creating quick graphics for your social media and your blog. It is uber easy to use and even if you aren’t tech savvy you can use this!
- Clickfunnels: I am absolutely in love with Clickfunnels and I’m a WordPress gal. It is hands down the easiest way to setup sales pages, opt-in pages, and more for your business. It’s simple to use, the support is fantastic and users love it. If you are building a sales funnel in your business or simply have an opt-in and follow up sequence this is the go-to tool to use. I noted above that Ontraport has Ontra-pages and while they are good they don’t even compare to Clickfunnels.
- WordPress: For websites, ecommerce, and blogging WordPress is my go to. Once it is setup, it is easy to use. While this means hiring a professional may be necessary that’s ok, because it is a one time expense besides the updates. It’s great for search, simple for users to use and more than 28% of the websites on the internet are powered by WordPress.
- Google for Business: If you want to have email at email@example.com or any iteration of that, then Google for Business is your jam. Simply setup, phone support, and the same gmail interface you are used branded with your business. Google Drive and all of the other google tools are included. As an added bonus their apps are fantastic so it is easy to get them setup on your devices rather than fighting with smtp relays and all that other techno lingo.
- Calendly: If automating scheduling appointments is what on your list of things to simplify, Calendly is my go-to tool. You can set recurring appointments, pick days and times for specific types of appointments like 15 minute get to know you calls, or you can simply have it sync with you calendar and the user on the other end can pick the time that works best for them.
- Editorr: If you are anything like me, you need someone else to check your work for typos and grammar. Editorr gives you access to real editors on demand and the turn around time is insane, a whopping 10 minutes. I highly recommend it if you need a quick edit of your work.
- Sprout Social: Sprout Social is my go-to social media scheduling tool. While it is a bit more expensive than the other options out there I tend to notice that it gets better reach, the reports are fantastic and it is easy to use.
- Zoom: Zoom is hands down the best way to have meetings via video or phone with one person or multiple people. It’s easy, reliable, recordable and great for on the go. I use this for nearly every single one of my meetings and as a bonus it integrates with Calendly.
There are my 10 go-to tools I use for my business on a daily basis. These tools have helped me streamline, simplify and make doing business easier. While there may be a bit of a learning curve to get these up and running once they are it will be hard to part with them. I rely on these tools to grow and do business. They are an integral part of helping me succeed.
If you aren’t sure which tools might be for you feel free to reach out and schedule a complimentary 15-minute consult.
With your success in mind,
Some of these are affiliate links to some of my MOST LOVED products.